Hyper Gwent is an extension that detects card names on the pages you visit, and adds tooltip to them. It is running on this page. See by yourself:
- Dandelion: Poet
- Golden Froth
- One recruit, two recruits, three recruits...
- Speartip asleep is almost as scary as Speartip awake.
- Villentretenmerth is hard to pronounce. But Borkh isn't!
- ADC does not stand for Attack Damage Carry.
- I know a joke, it goes like this: Gigni, Gyrden, and Gaard enter a bar...
- Was it Dettlaff, or Detlaff, or maybe Detlaf...?
- Sorry Schriru, I just made a typo.
None of us can reasonably remember every possible Gwent card's name and effect.
Maybe you are new to the game. Or you have hard time keeping up with the latest card changes. Or, like me, you can't remember crap. It is challenging to browse r/gwent, to read deck guides, and to chat about the game with friends, if you always need to lookup the cards people are talking about.
But don't worry. Hyper Gwent makes it easy for you to remember all the cards and effect.
- Enabled on any website with a simple click. It is enabled by default on r/gwent, but can be enabled on twitch.tv, or messenger.com for example.
- Includes all existing cards, up to date with the latest patch.
- Recognizes abbreviations, acronyms, plurals, missing capitals, missing accents, missing punctuation, and common typos.
- Non obstrusive. Add subtle highlights and does not break links.
- Fast. You could enable it on any website, you would not feel it's here.
What do you think of that, Dandelion?
If you still have questions, you can check the Frequently Asked Questions